Apply for a Grant
The NAHS Foundation awards grants aligned with the NAHS strategic plan and the NAHS Foundation’s mission to support students, faculty and administration of North Atlanta High School and enrich the school’s programs and activities. The Foundation works in collaboration with our administration as well as other organizations supporting NAHS, such as the PTSA, Sports Booster Club, and other NAHS community organizations.
The NAHS Foundation provides essential funding for specific student, curriculum, club and faculty needs that are not met in the APS budgeting process.
If you have questions about grants or applications, email NAHSFgrants@gmail.com.
Faculty, staff, parents, and student led groups are eligible for grants.
Grants support every facet of the NAHS experience.
To create the extraordinary at NAHS.
- Applications received by the 15th of the month will be reviewed by the board at the end of that month. Applications received after the 15th will be reviewed the following month.
- After the board meets, grant recipients will be notified within X weeks.
- Once a grant is awarded, it takes up to X weeks for funds to be disbursed to recipients.
- DO NOT spend any money on your project until you are notified that your application was successful. We cannot guarantee your project will receive full funding.
- Within X weeks of the completion of the grant project, the recipient must submit a final report to the Foundation.
Grants must be consistent with the purpose of the Foundation. The purpose of the NAHS Foundation is to fund specific, high-priority needs, which promote academic excellence and superior achievement in all areas of school life. Please remember that all Grants must be approved by the Foundation prior to making a purchase or placing an order. Failure to obtain approval may result in purchaser having to incur the expenses.
While we cannot approve all grants, we want you to know how much we appreciate your commitment and enthusiasm for the NAHS school community.
North Atlanta High School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
© 2020 North Atlanta High School Foundation